In light of the outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus, White Tara Therapy Centre in Newmarket would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place at the centre to address the concerns raised.
To ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible, we have in place the following measures:
– The centre is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the centre to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact.
– We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
– Equipment is sterilised after every client and towels are hot washed.
– Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
– Hand sanitiser is available for clients to use.
– We have removed all magazines and newspapers from the centre, so please feel free to bring your own to enjoy during your appointment.
– All staff are taking Government guidelines seriously to avoid catching and spreading germs.
We are following all Government and NHS guidelines and, with that in mind, we would kindly ask that you before coming to the centre you ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you travelled abroad or to any UK virus hit locations within the last two weeks?
2. Do you have: a raised temperature, persistent cough or a change in taste or smell?
3. Are you, or is anyone in your household, feeling unwell?
If any of the above apply to you and you have an appointment, please contact us on 01638 669933 to reschedule.
SAFE STUDIO STANDARDS
- Mats in the studio are spaced out to allow for social distancing. Each mat space is marked with tape/chalk and only marked spots may be used.
- To avoid congestion in the reception area we have separated the studio and therapy centre entrance. Please follow the signs and enter via the rear door into the studio.
- We ask that everyone entering the studio to sanitise their hands immediately on entry, and upon leaving.
- All classes must be booked online as classes are limited to a maximum number of 8. We also have in place a strict 24 hour cancellation policy. Please respect this as spaces are limited.
- Studio doors will open 10 minutes before a scheduled class in order to maintain smooth running of classes. As much as we love to spend time chatting, we need to have time immediately after your scheduled class for cleaning.
- Ideally please come ready to practice in suitable clothing, and with your mat, props and water bottle. Unfortunately we are unable to provide props at this time. Please discuss with your instructor if you need to borrow their props prior to class.
- Our ventilation system brings in clean air. During the warmer weather windows can be opened and during the colder months the windows and doors will be opened after the class to full change the air in the space.
- Please minimise personal belongings and bring a carrier bag to place footwear in.
Please ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly before visiting the salon and use hand sanitiser gel immediately upon arrival.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing. We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.
Michele & The Team